An Application for Helper on SwordVale

1. Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
  2. Can you record good quality videos? I Can.
  3. Can you download and use Discord? Am a current user.

4. Are you familiar with the rules? Yes, being a Minecraft player since 2009, I have a large understanding most if not all.
  5. What is your time zone? Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT+10).

6. What is your knowledge of SwordVale? That it is a newly created server, including survival, factions and a mini-game Infection.
  7. Why do you want to join the staff team? I felt that this new server had some good potential to be a fun community, that i would enjoy being a staff member, maintaining such community.
  8. What can you bring to the staff team? I can bring a clean environment to the community or at least try my best doing so, past experience was on a friends server which didn't last all that long do to unknown reasons by the Owner. I also do think I'm pretty chill and fun to play with.

9. Where are you most active? Undecided, most likely the mini-games.
  10. What do you believe your greatest strength is? Persistence and understanding players.
  11. What do you believe your greatest weakness is? can sometimes get carried away, example: taking things too far or too seriously.

12. Do you have any previous experience as a staff member? Short and brief moment of being a Moderator on a small populated server.
  13. Have you ever broken a rule on a server and have been punished for it? About twice in my current life-time, 1, creating alts back in 2012 on a server which didn't allow alts, 2, advertised as said friends server on random servers, also back in 2012.
  14. How active are you on SwordVale? I see myself logging in 5-6/7 days a week on the server, while I'll be highly active on the discord and perhaps less so on the forums.

15. Is there anything else we should know? I once saw and killed Herobrine, nothing to brag about really, but i think that's pretty cool.

Last edited: